QASymphony is looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing organization. This is a great opportunity to work for one of Atlanta's hottest companies!
QASymphony is a leading provider of enterprise solutions for development and QA teams, helping them develop high quality software at a rapid pace. QASymphony is backed by one of the world's leading private equity firms, Insight Venture Partners.
For the past two years, The Atlanta Business Chronicle has selected QASymphony as a "Best Place to Work" and a "Pacesetter". We're always on the lookout for the best and the brightest talent to help fuel our growth.
This exciting new position will directly support our continued rapid growth and will be directly accountable for the success of several critically important products that are at the relatively early stages of development and adoption.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. We're not only looking for exceptional candidates, we're looking for future-leaders to take this company to the next level.
Own and maintain the product roadmap, and work with business analysts and the development team to achieve desired outcomes through successful delivery
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with sales, marketing and channel team members
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies through leading Voice-of-Customer collection activities: In-person meetings, calls, focus groups, surveys, conferences, events etc.
- Work with Customer Success, Support and Implementation to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Listen, Evaluate and Prioritize incoming ideas/requests to identify areas of focus for future delivery. Manage backlog grooming process and proactively communicate changes in direction to all relevant parties
- Apply the aspects of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework to the role including identification and solutioning for market problems, build/buy/partner decisions, organizational readiness and go-to-market activities
- Convey strategic direction to client, prospects and other stakeholders. Function as a trusted partner and subject matter expert for clients, prospects and other key stakeholders
Job Related Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in technology/software related product management
- Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in product management standards and practices, with particular appreciation for the end-to-end product management discipline
- Proven ability to be a visionary with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Proven ability to be able to work with other organizational units and lead through influence
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Solid thought leadership and ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- Ability to maintain knowledge of online, mobile and tablet technology and industry trends product QA/testing experience is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
Travel Required: Up to 20%
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Education: Bachelor's degree Mandatory. Advanced degree a plus.