Equifax is searching for a Platform Product Manager for our Customer Care Systems, with a focus on building capabilities to improve full-service customer experience. This position will be based in Atlanta, GA.
The primary role for this individual will be to identify requirements from the business and customer care agents to develop functionality within internal support systems and SFDC for agent usage. This position will coordinate a cross-functional team of technology, operations, customer service and other specialists to deliver continuous value.
• Understand multi-level customer needs and validate solutions
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap. Enforce internal processes to prioritize the platform roadmap
• Lead efforts in developing product strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the platform technology team
• Manage the backlog of the platform technology team
• Be an active participant in agile development teams to inspect and adapt the delivery
• Support internal operational leaders by providing current information on product developments and competitive market positioning
• Own UX experience & Persona management
• Stay current with industry and market trends. Attends user group meetings, trade shows, and seminars as required to support product programs.
• Stay current on regulatory changes that impact our products/platforms and determine our go forward strategies to address these changes.
• Experience in an Agile development environment and the Scaled Agile Framework
• A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the hardware
• At least 5 years' experience in Product Management roles.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines.
• Demonstrated abilities in interacting with technical, business and executive personnel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong product planning skills
• Adjust well to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
• Experience working directly with customers, technology vendors and business partners.
• Experience with Call Center Technologies.
USA-Atlanta JV White