This is a full-time position in Atlanta, GA and involves occasional travel.
As a partner marketing manager you will be responsible for driving demand generation through co-marketing initiatives with CallRail’s growing number of technology partners, agency partners, referral partners, and channel partners.
You will ensure existing partners are supported with marketing collateral, develop and oversee new co-marketing opportunities, and continually analyze the performance of each partner initiative. You will work closely with our Brand Team to develop co-branded content and our Sales Team to ensure the proper identification, flow, and follow up of partner-driven leads You will also help in identifying and developing new partnership marketing opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Drive demand generation for CallRail’s sales team by providing the sales team with partner-driven and co-marketing leads.
- Develop and maintain relationships and awareness with existing partners.
- Identify and prioritize co-marketing opportunities within our existing network of partners.
- Design and implement new co-marketing campaigns with existing and new partners via webinars, white papers, co-branded collateral, email and video.
- Define success for each partner marketing initiative, using data from our tracking tools and our CRM.
- Work closely with our Marketing Operations Manager to design and oversee online acquisition programs.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of co-marketing initiatives and ROI for campaigns.
- Monitor competitors and other industry news to identify new opportunities for partner lead generation, including new integration partners.
- Identify and analyze industry specific trends and opportunities for partner marketing.
- Ensure all partner marketing campaigns and collateral meet CallRail’s brand and messaging standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years experience in partner marketing or channel marketing.
- Proven success designing and overseeing co-marketing campaigns in a multi-channel environment.
- Experience with and working knowledge of current digital marketing trends, tools, metrics, and channels.
- Experience leading projects that involve complex, moving parts and multiple teams/departments/resources.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, cross-functional environment with minimal supervision.
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done and the attention to detail required to do them right.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and commissions
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.