Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech and we are looking for a Partner Marketing Coordinator to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Manage and execute multi-channel marketing strategies and sales related campaigns with Kabbage’s referral partners to achieve aggressive growth goals. Strong focus on sales enablement for partner sales teams and Kabbage’s internal sales team to drive results through their cross-sell initiatives.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and grow meaningful partner relationships that encourage performance.
- Manipulate and analyze data to inform product positioning and campaign development.
- Provide analysis that evaluates the effectiveness of campaigns and lead quality.
- Maintain training materials for internal and partner sales teams and provide ongoing trainings on Kabbage’s products at scale.
- Act as the point of contact for partners and their sales teams.
- Work closely with business development and our partners to discover the scope of each new partnership to offer and implement custom growth strategies.
- Develop marketing assets required to launch new partners.
- Develop technical requirements to enhance tools that scale the partner program.
What we're looking for in you:
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well
- Problem Solving: Provides practical solutions to problems
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing and/or relationship management.
- Self-starter attitude with strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
- Experience developing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Proven ability to successfully work cross functionally with internal and external teams.
- Understanding of product life-cycle and technology a plus.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.