Marketing Graphic Designer
The Content & Creative team is the marketing group setting design, voice, and brand direction for SalesLoft’s global brand. We are driven by a collective desire to be the most effective group of creative problem solvers, innovators, and executors in the industry. We are responsible for creative content, beautiful design, effective copy and campaigns, photos, video, resources, and memorable online experiences. We apply a customer-centric lens to delight customers and drive discovery, engagement, and trust.
As the Marketing Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for combining art and technology to convey ideas through visuals via both web and print deliverables. You will be expected to work with a variety of technologies and media to create beautiful brand assets. You’ll work with a variety of departments across the company on a wide array of projects, from web design to event presentations. This position translates marketing objectives into user experiences that are engaging and customer focused, with an emphasis on website, social, media, print, digital, interactive, and mobile application. But this is just a taste of the variety you’ll be able to work on with the Content & Creative team, and we’re excited to meet you!
- 3-5 years of design experience, particularly graphic and web
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exhibit experience/skills in coding (HTML, CSS, WordPress)
- Impeccable design and visual communication skill (please include a link to your portfolio with samples of your work)
- Marketing, technology, sales, or content creation experience is a plus
- Attention to detail with a results-focused attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Written communication skills are a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in a relevant field such as Graphic Design, Marketing, UX/UI Design, or Advertising
- Conceptualize, plan, and create content that delivers value to targeted accounts
- Develop graphics for graphic layouts for eBooks, social, website, and much more
- Coded and interactive deliverables - basic coding (HTML, CSS, WordPress) and eager to learn more
- Collaborate with Content & Creative team including other designers, videographers, and writers on content ideas and execution
- Present designs to internal clients including Management, Sales, and Customer Experience
- Champion the brand, oversee it’s growth and evolution, and monitor internal and external deliverables
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing assets
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- Voted #1 Top Midsize Workplace in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will join North America's 7th fastest growing company according to the Deloitte Fast 500.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.