Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow is a proud Columbus company, building a healthcare IT cloud-based product that makes submitting, monitoring, and completing a prior authorization a simple experience.
We are firm believers in setting a quality culture based on our core values of collaboration, transparency, honesty, and commitment to helping others.
We work hard to deliver the best results for our customers and partners to help healthcare organizations, providers, and patients.
We are seeking an experience Marketing Director to join our team.
- Conduct Market research including;
- Key targets – who is eager to buy and what is priority, segmentation strategies
- Customer needs – what are they looking for and who is KPOC
- Competition – features, positioning, SWOT
- Product positioning – where and how to promote, to whom
- Pricing – what is competition doing, what resonates with market
- Develop our brand including imaging, placement in healthcare publications, key conferences/tradeshows, promotion, etc.
- Are the voice of the customer including onsite shadowing, interviews, market surveys to understand customer perceptions, identify unmet needs, develop best practices and uncover future product opportunities
- Remain focused on market trends and the ever-changing healthcare landscape
- Generate digital marketing – where and how to promote – what resonates, print, electronic
- Conduct win/loss research – reasons and recommended adjustments
- Position and communicate new features, reporting/analytics, product lines including appropriate pricing that the market supports – and for base growth initiatives
- Develop collateral
- Create ad campaigns
- Own CLI (customer loyalty index) including customer advisory boards
- Coordinate internal training to ensure consistent and effective messaging
- Manage co-branding efforts with partners
- Create case studies, white papers, customer testimonials, references and utilization
- Manage RFP response process with internal stakeholders
- Scoreboard with Sales Leadership including SPIFFs
- Secure and coordinate webinars including script, walk-throughs, etc.
- “Impartial” party between Sales, Operations and rest of business with recommendations
- At least 5 years of experience in healthcare
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative and innovating thinking
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
At PriorAuthNow, We Believe in…
- Putting each other first. We invest in great people as the foundation of a fun and challenging work environment.
- Better, faster patient care. We strive to ensure patients get the procedures they need without interference or delay.
- Solving real problems. We lead the way with technology to create significant change in the healthcare space.
- Listening and responding well. We continually use feedback from our employees and customers to improve our product.
Please send a resume and a ‘Hello!’ to firstname.lastname@example.org