Ingenious Med is an industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 9 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and 8 of 10 of the largest physician management companies our clients, we're also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth - including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
Ingenious Med is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to manage all aspects of demand generation - defining, creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of program types and channels. As a key member of our small, high performing marketing team, you will also help shape and guide the overall marketing and go-to-market strategy for Ingenious Med, and work closely with sales and sales leadership on the complete path to purchase experience. You will research and determine the most appropriate means to generate awareness and interest among our target buyers. You will then craft and run campaigns across traditional, digital, social, account-based marketing, and inbound channels.
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Demand generation strategy: work closely with CMO and agency to define overall demand generation strategy
- Program execution:
- Develop and execute high impact campaigns to generate interest, nurture leads and result in high quality sales opportunities.
- Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns from strategy, segmentation and list development to design, writing and technical development. Follow industry policies and best practices.
- Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Content: collaborate with product marketing and other internal stakeholders and the agency to build high quality campaign content. Identify compelling 3rd party content to be leveraged in campaigns and negotiate their usage/purchase as needed.
- Operations: manage the marketing automation platform (Pardot) and associated tools, including integration with sales force automation platform (Salesforce.com)
- Measurement: continually monitor, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
- Sales partnership: work closely with sales and account management to increase demand program effectiveness and overall revenue attainment.
- 5-7 years of enterprise software demand generation experience, including 2+ years' experience as a power user/admin of a marketing automation platform
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Pardot) proficiency. Pardot certification preferred.
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results.
- Experience across breadth of demand generation mix: inbound, digital, social, account-based marketing, etc.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative - ability to think outside the box to find new ways to generate interest and excitement among our target prospects. Good design sensibilities.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend.
- Excellent project management skills - high attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn new skills.
- Thrive in an environment where you can be both strategic and tactical.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or business domain.