What does a great Manager, Product Marketing do?
Are you a visionary leader that enjoys driving your visions and building communications plans to deliver content to your audience? Do you have financial technology services industry experience? We are a dynamic team that supports the strategies and operations of our business unit, Biller Solutions. You will focus on analyzing the market opportunities to create differentiated product positioning, packaging and value-based messaging. You will directly impact the organization by executing marketing programs, campaigns and sales support materials, to ultimately deliver new product sales, cross sales and client retention revenue. You will find this opportunity fun and rewarding if you want to work in an exciting environment with potential to grow and advance. Daily you will craft comprehensive communication plans for the group, encompassing internal and external audiences with a focus on delivering timely and valuable information; foster culture that plans communications in advance.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop strategic marketing programs inline with the overall strategic business plan and growth goals
- Create and manage go to market (GTM) plans for defined markets and/or solutions including handling lead generation activities
- Collaborate dedicatedly with segment or product general managers, including product management organization, in support of product launch and ongoing support initiatives.
- Develop actionable marketing program plans, project schedules, resource forecasts, and maintain consistent processes and tools to ensure timely and successful execution of marketing programs.
- Monitor and report on program progress, and resolving on open issues to ensure precise execution of marketing programs.
- Own target market and competitive analysis, product packaging, pricing and positioning, marketing planning and execution, sales enablement and post-purchase adoption and usage for designated responsibility areas
- Create and/or source collateral in support of marketing plans including web content, white papers, webinars, brochures, and other artifacts as needed; Manage participation in key industry events (e.g. conferences)
- Develop rapport and handle expectations with key internal partners and senior leadership through regular communication and reporting on metrics and success of marketing programs.
- Generate postmortem findings and apply them to continuous marketing improvement processes
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business field
5+ year’s marketing experience in large product marketing organization or agency experience
3 year’s experience in Financial Technology Services industry
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
Experience with Pragmatic Marketing – Certification
Experience with insurance marketing
WHO WE ARE:
Fiserv’s Biller Solutions division offers a portfolio of industry-leading billing and payments products including bill presentment and payment, eBill distribution, and Walk-In payments. These products are used by thousands of financial institutions and direct billers, including most of the top institutions in the country. BillMatrix allows for Billers to collect electronic payments via IVR, Web, and CSR; e-Bill Distribution allows Billers to ‘publish’ electronic bills to Fiserv-hosted Banking front ends/customers; and CheckFreePay provides Billers with the largest bill payment walk-in network in the U.S.
Fiserv is on an aggressive path to define the next generation digital billing and payments experience, with a mission to deliver payment experiences when and where consumers want to consume them.
FISERV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABLED/VET