Junior Graphic Designer, Marketing
Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is looking for an awesome junior graphic designer to work with our marketing team! We are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced startup. We’re looking for lots of drive, initiative and a passion for design.
- Design and production work for various digital projects including blog/website graphics, digital ads, social media graphics, etc
- Design and production work for various market-facing and internal collateral, including but not limited to one-sheets, sales collateral, infographics, trade show/event design, etc.
- Assist with creation and updating of various presentation decks
- File/asset management
- Collaborate and support the creative needs of the marketing team, as well as various needs of all sides of the business
- At least 1-2 years of professional graphic design experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat)
- Rockstar in creating/editing stellar Powerpoint decks
- Ability to follow brand guidelines but also think creatively and independently
- Organized and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- A portfolio showcasing your diverse design work (web link or PDF)
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine