On behalf of our client, we are seeking:
This position is a sales role ( Hunter) within the Banking & Financial Services Unit sales team, responsible for acquiring new clients . The candidate will target sales of entire portfolio of services for targeted firms. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for services. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect identification through contract execution. The role is supported by on-site and offshore Pre-Sales & Solution teams.
- Achieve annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
- Adhere to all Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the Banking & Lending Industry
- Demonstration of consistent achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Good understanding of the Banking & Lending industry.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Banking & Lending Companies.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.