CallRail is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing brand marketing team in Atlanta. CallRail’s new graphic designer will work with the marketing team to help elevate the brand on a large variety of projects. They will work on our marketing website to create illustrations, icons, web pages, landing pages, and animations that are cohesive with our brand and help explain our software application to prospects. In addition to web design, they will also work on a variety of other projects such as email, social, trade shows, ad campaigns, presentations, and print collateral for a variety of departments across the organization.
A successful candidate should have a digital portfolio showcasing their love for a variety of design in web, illustration, print, and animation. Your portfolio should demonstrate your ability to create clean, forward-thinking designs. While the ability to animate icons and illustrations is not required, it is a major benefit.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with a team members across marketing and the rest of the organization to create thoughtful design solutions for a variety of projects, but with an emphasis on web and digital design.
- Take a project from concept to completion as you will be a major part of the whole design process. You will see a project through from beginning to end.
- Create designs for trade shows, print, flyers, social, case studies, white papers, and more.
- Collaborate and work with the marketing team to generate design ideas and concepts and determine timelines and creative requirements for new projects.
- Create engaging and adaptive/responsive, user focused designs for a variety of screen sizes and touch-points.
- Create layouts and comps as needed and adhere to graphic standards and expectations.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments as well as external agencies and vendors where applicable.
- Serve as a day-to-day resource for internal and external team members on design questions, needs, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Stay apprised of new and emerging technology for personal and business growth.
- 3-5 years of exceptional graphic design and creative experience across digital and print that can be demonstrated by a digital portfolio of work
- Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch. After Effects and programs such as Webflow and Invision are a plus.
- Deep understanding of layout principles, design principles, web layouts, and responsive design
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail
- Superb communication and follow-up skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Basic project management knowledge is a plus (Basecamp, airtable, Trello, etc)
- HTML and CSS knowledge preferred, UX, animation and/or photography experience a plus