Modo Modo Agency
- Develop copy/content for all clients and with a variety of account staff.
- As a function of copywriting, do independent copy research on competitors, markets, products, and customers/prospects, etc. to flesh out material.
- Copyediting/proofreading of materials produced by you and others.
- Participate in client meetings or conference calls where necessary to hear download sessions directly from the client and ask pertinent questions.
- Work with CD & Traffic Manager to develop processes to ensure that all copy deliverables, kick-off sessions, and copy edits are routed through/conducted with the writer. Retrain account people to not “fix their own copy.”
- Compile a binder with key preferences, rules of thumb, important facts, etc. for each recurring client, including all things that a secondary or freelance writer might need to know at a client/product level.
- Where necessary work with the agency principals to help create internal content, blog posts, internal announcements, etc.
- Demonstrate results-oriented instincts.
- Approach all items above with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Sprinkling happiness, humor and rainbows throughout the office daily.