Who is PriorAuthNow?
PriorAuthNow is a proud Columbus company, building a healthcare IT cloud-based product that makes submitting, monitoring, and completing a prior authorization a simple experience. We are firm believers in setting a quality culture based on our core values of collaboration, transparency, honesty, and commitment to helping others.
We work hard to deliver the best results for our customers and partners to help healthcare organizations, providers, and patients.
We are seeking a Designer to join our team.
The Designer will fully understand and convey PriorAuthNow core values and brand. You will work closely with all employees and departments as needed to assist in developing any visuals or branding materials.
The Designer will be responsible for providing design support on multiple projects on parallel timelines for cross-functional teams, with an emphasis on the Product and Sales/Marketing Teams.
Product Team Responsibilities:
- Assist in rendering low-high fidelity mocks and visual assets
- Support the Product and Implementation teams on print, web and product feature projects
- Balance art with corporate branding and business objectives
Sales/Marketing Team Responsibilities:
- Marketing collateral – creating one-page info sheets, updating visuals on slide decks, logo enhancements, promotional material,
- Sales demos – Updating or creating sales demos in Frankenware including requirements, design, drafting, review, etc.
- Production and maintenance of web content
- 5+ years working as a visual designer
- Proficient in Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Experience Design and/or Sketch
- Experience with prototyping software such as Frankenware, InVision, Marvel App, Proto.io, JustInMind, UXPin, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Strong core design skills; attention to detail, ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Demonstrated ability to produce compelling illustrations to convey a brand story and experience in designing infographics, decks, communications toolkits
- Flexible as priorities change and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Can clearly articulate intention behind design choices – open to feedback, able to take criticism, can engage in constructive conversation
- Develop concepts, graphic and layouts, product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Experience with After Effects is a plus
- Experience with video production is a plus
At PriorAuthNow, We Believe in…
- Putting each other first. We invest in great people as the foundation of a fun and challenging work environment.
- Better, faster patient care. We strive to ensure patients get the procedures they need without interference or delay.
- Solving real problems. We lead the way with technology to create significant change in the healthcare space.
- Listening and responding well. We continually use feedback from our employees and customers to improve our product.
Please send a resume, digital portfolio, and a ‘Hello!’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org