Terminus is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B
marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Curious about what a day in the life of a Customer Success Manager? Find out more here.
Terminus is searching for our next Customer Success Manager to join the Terminus team! As a Customer Success Manager, you are a true ABM consultant, and an invaluable part of why our customers enjoy working with us. You will know as much about our customers business as our own, and act as a true extension of their internal marketing team. You will work to consult with our clients on their long-term marketing goals and objectives, solidifying Terminus as their ABM partner in crime!
- Be able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact for our customers’ businesses and make them marketing heroes within their organization.
- Analyze campaign performance and integrate insights into a tailored success plan for our diverse customer base.
- Become an expert on campaign management and best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running mobile, social, video, and display advertising campaigns.
- Be open to “wearing multiple hats” with a readiness to support all members of the Terminus team - flexibility is key for this role!
- Constantly demonstrate our values of “hustle and persistence” by your own relentless pursuit of excellence on behalf of our customers and for your own personal growth.
- Ability to use your superior communication in resourceful and creative ways to build partner relationships
- Time management/Organizational Skills, prioritization, and proactive customer engagement are crucial to effectively manage your book of business
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of general business knowledge with customer facing account management experience (marketing and/or advertising campaigns strategy is a plus).
- Demonstrated and proven ability to establish and build lasting customer relationships with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a strong plus.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine