You are a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of the Creative team. Doing so means being a coach, a teacher, an instructor, and a critic all at once. You enjoy cohesively working with copywriters, graphic designers, account managers, digital media specialists to carefully curate creative content for partners.
- Accomplishes contract requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching of creative team
- Takes ultimate responsibility for every creative venture, including photo/video shoot planning, execution, partner communication, feedback and new creative idea generation
- Meets cost standards by monitoring prop expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing partner requirements; considering scheduling factors
- Determines photography schedule by conferring with partner, account and creative team
- Builds relationships with modeling agencies to ensure additional modeling outsourcing is the right fit at the right cost
- Obtains partner approval by presenting final mood boards
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the creative team overall
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting creative results
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Builds relationships with partners by answering questions and responding to requests regarding creative methods
- Photo shoot calendar completed one month in advance
- Seamless shoot process including all factors: transportation, model sourcing, prop sourcing, team organization and shoot attendance, pre-planning, partner communication, partner feedback and editing schedule
- Studying each individual brand carefully in order to execute and carry out the most fitting creative strategy
- Building winning relationships with the creative team, touching base monthly to offer feedback and assist with any day to day struggles / Building winning relationships with partners including ideal and individualized communication process mapped out by account team
- ABOUT US:
There are a lot of reasons to join us here at Imagine Media Consulting. Maybe it’s our insane passion for our partners. Or maybe it’s our startup, small business, independent environment- the fact that we are not stuck in business suits in a stuffy boardroom. Or maybe it’s because our team is made up of SOCIAL humans. Whatever the reason, we’re constantly seeking smart, hardworking, organized, energetic, overachievers to welcome to our small team, who are just as self-motivated to making brands better post by post.