The Account Manager is responsible for significant scale projects or campaigns with multiple elements that align to client and team objectives. Supporting more senior team members, the Manager begins to interface with client teams as a day to day contact, field questions, bring clarity to campaign delivery needs and add value at all stages of the campaigns. This person typically has more than 3 years of professional experience.
- All over the detail of client deliverables– timings, costs, creative, reviews, meetings and communications. May serve as day-to-day client contact, sometimes across multiple clients/accounts in a fast paced atmosphere; work load prioritization skills are a must for success
- Balances daily client requests alongside support of account teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects that align with client goals and vision
- Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Assists senior account leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of initiatives to relevant internal and client stakeholders
- Oversees and runs team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/project
- Participates in technical cross-functional meetings (e.g. data platforms, analytics) and ensure the team aligns to client expectations
- Assists senior account leadership staff in development of strategy presentations, communication plans, element/creative briefs and other client-mapping deliverables
- Passionate about understanding client’s business and the associated news regarding the company; updates internal teams on any pertinent news
- Compiles project details and insights and award entries to showcase Moxie’s work
- Assists in identifying business challenges and competitive insights
- Helps coordinate client input/feedback and shares feedback with internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related
- This person typically has more than 3 years of professional experience, which may include marketing, advertising and account management
- Passionate curiosity of the digital marketing landscape
- Agency experience is a must
- Agency and cross-functional experience (CRM, social, marketing, advertising, traditional, PR) is a plus
- Must be passionate about advertising and the digital space, and doing innovative work
- Embody a competitive spirit for both Moxie and our clients
- Be able to form trusting relationships internally and externally
- Customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies understanding and/or background is a plus
- Ability to explain complex information in a simplified manner
- Proven track record in building good client relationships
- A natural enthusiasm for technology and the role it plays in experiences
- Results focused with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment
- Ability to tailor communications and style to different stakeholders and personality types
- Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure
- Strong organization and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Reporting and Succession
- Typically reports to Account Supervisor
CLIENT LEADERSHIP VISION:
Client Leadership exists to grow, lead and serve equally the business interests of the client and Moxie. This means that, internally, we are the advocates for our clients and what is best for their businesses. Externally, we drive and protect the Moxie business by negotiating rates and SOWs, pitching and defending work, and seeking and selling new opportunities for Moxie.
Client leaders at Moxie are champions of the brands and categories they represent, and are passionate about the work. Successful team members embody a competitive spirit and drive teams to achieve business goals (and by extension, receive recognition). We orchestrate and inspire the broader team to find creative, alternative ways to innovate against the client’s objectives.
We lead by example. We demonstrate confidence and authority yet are accessible, genuine and authentic. Our team must be able to form tight relationships, which means that open communication, good intuition, inherently wise judgment and appropriate tact are essential. Moxie is very much a cross-functional, team-driven environment. To excel here, you must enjoy working with others and be eager for feedback, without personal offence.
Client leaders are skilled in working with a broad spectrum of people — junior- to senior-level, multiple mindsets, varying agendas, etc. — and are diplomatic in providing strong POVs. We are often the ones who must make difficult decisions and have the “tough conversations.” We must navigate client internal politics and manage issues with grace. And we do all this with a positive attitude and a drive for collective success.
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.