SVP/GM – Payment Management Solutions – FRMS
What does a great SVP, General Manager – Payment Management Solutions do?
In this SVP & General Manager role you will be charged with driving overall results, strategy and talent related to a portfolio of Payment Solutions products including software & SaaS delivery of Next-Gen ACH, Immediate Funds, RDC & Integrated Receivables, and other adjacent product lines as assigned. Your role is responsible for full P&L of these product lines with ownership of strategic planning (3 to 5 years), product & portfolio management, oversight of delivery functions, growth planning and tactical execution of the annual operating plan.
As a SVP, General Manager – Payment Management Solutions, you can look forward to:
You will have responsibility for working across the FRMS Division Payments team to lead the development of a well-rounded multi-year product and market facing strategy and the subsequent execution plans to deliver on that strategy. A key to your success will be the ability to deliver on quarterly & annual sales and revenue commitments currently in the range of $100M for annual sales and $125M annual revenue.
As expected, this senior leadership role requires developing strong working relationships with the Payments Senior Leadership team, Product, Marketing, Sales & Servicing Managers, building trust and credibility through teamwork within and across Fiserv Divisional Business Units. You should be a validated, innovative, visionary leader with a demonstrated ability to work across complex matrixed & shared services environment, having demonstrated the ability to understand the market, establish effective product direction, and drive business growth.
Direct Reports: Product Management
Matrix Reports: Product Development, Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Finance, HR
PEERS: VP SALES, VP PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, VP/CIO OPSDEV
The position will be based in Alpharetta, GA.
YOU’RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO:
Is a strong leader who knows how to run a software business from a strategic product perspective as well as from an operations perspective. You know how to drive a large P&L.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- General Manager-level experience with P&L responsibility of $125M annual revenue or greater within a fast-paced, dynamic business-to-business environment supplying technology solutions to the financial services industry, both domestic and international is helpful.
- 10 or more years of experience with Financial Technology products/services within a financial institution or software or servicing solutions company.
- 10 or more years of Product Management experience of growing responsibilities in product & solutions management. Comfortable working with technologists in the development of new products.
- Consistent track record in growing a software & services business in the financial services space.
- Experience with leading Hosted/SaaS solutions in the financial services sector.
- Broad understanding of customer needs and how technology and service drives their business.
- Understanding of trends in the banking, payments & financial services business and how these trends will impact future business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex business environment with capability to adapt and drive cultural transformation.
- Demonstrated experience with proactive long-range planning.
- Experience managing a team, direct and matrixed, as a leader of 100 or more employees.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with the customer base by demonstrating a strong understanding of the business and the financial services industry challenges & opportunities
- Track record of building effective teams and leading those teams in an organization driving substantial industry change; building strong working relationships with all levels within Fiserv.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Convey a clear vision related to the payments product & solutions portfolio and drive the execution of the strategy.
- General management skills to lead a business unit with a geographically dispersed team and setting a clear sense of direction for the business.
- Provide thought & innovation leadership by using experience & deep knowledge of the payments eco-system, using industry relationships to create & advance partnership opportunities, that capitalize on the creativity and market reach of others.
- Awareness of the client & ultimate end-user customer needs through the entire value chain in order to be responsive to marketplace dynamics.
- Demonstrate superior execution skills and ability to drive results in a large, global technology solutions & services organization.
- Client Focus: Uses insights gained from a deep understanding of our clients' business to find opportunities that create client value.
- Market Insight: Sees the world through the eyes of our clients’ customers; deeply understands their business realities.
- Quality: Sets and communicates expectations for quality that deliver the client value proposition and support Fiserv’s brand strategy.
- Collaboration and Partnership: Works with other business units and functions to ensure all parties involved are aligned to deliver the expected results to the business (interlock).
- Change Leadership: Mobilizes the organization to effectively and efficiently implement change.
- Resilience: Easily adapts leadership style to best fit a wide range of situations and people inside and external to Fiserv.
Who we are:
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that creates value and results for our clients. Fiserv innovation transforms experiences for more than 12,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders, leasing companies, brokerage & investment firms. Fiserv celebrated its 33rd year in 2017 and generated over $5.5 billion in revenue in 2016.
- 32 years of double-digit EPS growth
- More than 80 Million online banking users
- More than 22 Million mobile banking users
- 25 Million active bill payment users
- $1.1 Billion free cash flow
- Numerous awards including Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (2014 - 2018), Forbes America’s Best Employer (2015)
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.