Searching for a Communications Marketer? We’re Communications Marketing Recruiters. Engage with Us!
If you’re looking to hire a communications professional, our team of communications marketing recruiters can simplify and expedite the hiring process
The line between marketing and communications continues to blur. With the proliferation of the use of content in marketing efforts, communications professionals have expanded their skillsets from being solely media and public relations or internal communications professionals to also focusing on content development and creation.
To assist you with your communications professional search, our team of talented communications marketing recruiters has assembled the following job description to help you understand the type of individual you are seeking.
Communications Job Description Example
Generally, a communications professional is a solid writer with experience developing, executing, measuring and improving all aspects of internal and/or external communications initiatives.
This individual must be a communications expert with experience in creating, implementing and overseeing communications programs that effectively engage internal employees and/or external audiences as well as describe and promote an organization and its products.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to: employee engagement, restructuring of internal and/or external communications programs and departments, and building out communications capacity. They’re also responsible for content creation, which may or may not include: Web and Intranet articles, news releases, fact sheets, bylined articles, pitch letters, Q&A’s, social media content, general correspondence, corporate emails, executive communications, script writing, media kits, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Works in an integrated communications environment developing and executing plans
- Ideates, develops and edits high-quality, creative content
- Understands competitive markets and can develop communication recommendations to stay ahead of competition
- Ensures deadlines are met while handling multiple projects
- An exceptional writer and creative thinker
- A positive attitude
- Ability to integrate research and creative concepts
- BA degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English or PR-related discipline
- Ability to work and deliver with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans and calendars that integrate activities, content and programs
Ready to Start Hiring? Our Communications Marketing Recruiters Are Here to Help.
If you need assistance finding a great Vice President of Marketing, we’re here to help. Simply complete the form below and one of our marketing recruiters will get back to you momentarily.