Recently the Marketing industry has seen an uptick in the availability and utilization of outsourced marketing resources. Whether you’re a small start up, a well established medium-sized business or a large fortune 500 company, or anything in between, you can surely benefit from outsourcing some of your business’s marketing activities and here’s why:
7. Lack of Expertise – The myriad of marketing disciplines in the field make it difficult for any business or marketing department to have employees proficient in all areas. However, taking advantage of consultants and contractors provides access to marketers with very specific skill sets just when you need them.
6. Scalability – Constant and rapid changes in workflow caused by the economic climate can make it unreasonable to hire and fire employees as needed. Partnering with a strong marketing consultant firm makes it much easier to quickly get the personnel you need when you need to ramp up production and scale back again when things slow down.
5. Lower Operating Cost – Although it’s true that good outsourced marketing doesn’t come cheap, there is still a huge cost savings when you consider reducing fixed overhead costs such as office space, salary and benefits, and recruitment, hiring and training expenses.
4. Lower Turnover Rate – The average entry and mid-level employee typically only stays in their job 1 to 3 years before looking for another position. Job-hopping has become much more the norm in today’s business world. Employing consultants and contractors eliminates the false pretenses of long time employment and everyone knows where they stand right from the start of the relationship.
3. Fresh Perspective – Often permanent employees become so close to a brand, project or campaign that it is difficult to step back and view it from the perspective of a potential customer. Outsourced marketing professionals will bring new insight to your brands and campaigns that you may have missed or never considered.
2. Better Business Focus – Activities that usually take up the most time for any business are the ones the business is least skilled to do. Hiring marketing consultants to focus only on effective marketing strategy and execution leaves you and your employees more time to focus on your business’s core competencies.
1. Quick Go to Market Time – If time is money, then possibly the most valuable benefit of outsourcing marketing is quicker project turn around time. When you hire a consultant for a specific project, it is often their top priority. Therefore you are likely to get the highest quality of work in the shortest time possible so you can begin to see the benefits of your marketing efforts sooner.
If outsourcing marketing is something you would like to explore further, Marketing Mob would love to help. We have a large team of highly experienced marketing professionals from all industries and areas of expertise that are ready to work on your specific needs. Contact Us Now
Marketing Mob is a marketing recruiting and staffing firm that enables CMOs and their teams to streamline and expedite the hiring of qualified marketing experts who meet the needs of their organization.