MARKETING PROGRAMS CONTRACTOR
JOB TYPE: 3 Month Contract
LOCATION: Onsite Atlanta
MARKETING PROGRAMS CONTRACTOR JOB OVERVIEW
On behalf of our client, we’re seeking an interim Marketing Contractor who will assist in developing industry and solution level marketing strategies and programs. This individual will collaborate on demand generation activities in order to drive top of the funnel opportunities within priority industry verticals.
This is an interim contractor position that is estimated to last 3 mos.
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – including integrated campaigns, nurture and drip email approaches, advertising, webinars, account-based marketing activities, social, events, trade shows, etc.
- Build account and contact lists and buyer segments profiles for effective campaign targeting
- Analyze, measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns and impact on sales cycles
- Recommend new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning Client solutions
- Develop campaign positioning, write campaign messaging and copy to differentiate Client’s solutions and that will resonate with audience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing and/or in a field marketing role.
- Experience marketing enterprise cloud-base software and supply chain solutions a plus.
- Results oriented: ability to track results, derive actionable insights from resulting data, quantify meaningful impact.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or others.
- Business oriented strategic thinker with an ability to implement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills a must.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.