MARKETING MANAGER: SALES ENABLEMENT AND CONTENT
REPORTS TO: Director of Product Marketing Management
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Direct-hire
LOCATION: Waltham, MA (Greater Boston Area), Naples, FL or Princeton, NJ
This position is no longer available. Please check out some of our other exciting career opportunities.
On behalf of our global payments company client, we are searching for a marketing manager to head up sales enablement and content marketing.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re enthusiastic, action-oriented and results-driven. You’re an ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence. You are comfortable working independently as part of a geographically dispersed team, and cross functionally across a global organization with $1B in revenue. You’re ready to lead content and sales enablement marketing initiatives that establish us as a thought leader as well as increase awareness and generate demand, drive engagement and customer retention and deliver sales and revenue.
You are a seasoned marketing professional who understands the sales funnel, attribution analytics and has experience partnering with Sales and Channel Marketing teams to test, learn and optimize assets to accelerate time to close.
- Develop a compelling content plan that positions company as a thought leader, and facilitates an ongoing dialogue with prospects and customers. Analyze and synthesize multiple sources of information including research, win/loss reports and competitive tracking to tell a story. Work with the creative and external agencies to produce consumable content in the form of blogs, infographics, website micro content, white papers, social media posts, etc. Work with public relations team, analysts and market research firms to become a payments industry expert and understand the applicability of our solutions to targeted verticals.
- Effectively utilize sales enablement tools to generate demand, nurture pipeline and accelerate time to close. Manage and collaborate with external agencies and consultants to produce content for acquisition and customer engagement campaigns. Partner with Sales, Prospect and Customer Marketing teams to continuously test and improve content and sales enablement tools to grow and nurture pipeline. Partner closely with Product to refine product marketing strategy and associated product marketing assets.
- Manage and execute awareness campaigns in targeted verticals. Collaborate with Prospect and Customer Marketing to deploy omni-channel awareness marketing campaigns via Marketo, webinars, email, website, social media, third-party publications, partner channels and industry associations to name a few.
- Track, manage and model marketing KPIs. Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs, including marketing sourced, marketing attribution to pipeline, revenue, average selling price, time to close and experience testing for pre-launch evaluations. Understand and implement the marketing waterfall and sales funnel process. Build and deploy data driven models to track ROI/and marketing effectiveness.
- Develop market-leading creative, content and sales enablement tools. Work with internal/external creative and digital teams as well as agencies to develop marketing content and sales enablement assets to support targeted vertical campaigns. Continue refining key messages to further differentiate our solutions and position the company as a thought leader by aligning content to buyer personas and specific stages within the buyer’s journey. Develop and manage editorial calendar and organizational workflows.
- Build and maintain strong relationships. Work closely with internal cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Corporate, Prospect and Customer Marketing teams) and external business and association partners to create and execute marketing content and programs.
- Manage and report on budget and expenses in detail, liaison with finance partners, and coordinate overall EBPP Marketing budget with input from marketing directors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- 8-10 years Content Marketing experience
- 25% travel as needed to attend business meetings, shows and events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong budget management and marketing analytics experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Ability to work and thrive in a large matrix organization
- Salesforce.com and marketing automation platform experience desired; Marketo preferred
- Payments industry experience is preferred
- Position can be located in Waltham, MA, Naples, FL or Princeton, NJ