MARKETING MANAGER: CLIENT ACQUISITION
REPORTS TO: Director of Product Marketing Management
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Direct-hire
LOCATION: Waltham, MA (Greater Boston Area), Naples, FL or Princeton, NJ
This position is no longer available. Please check out some of our other exciting career opportunities.
On behalf of our global payments company client, we are searching for a marketing manager to head up sales enablement and content marketing.
You thrive in fast-paced environments and you are enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven. You are an ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence. You are comfortable working independently as part of a geographically dispersed team, and cross functionally across a global payments organization with $1B in revenue. You are ready to lead acquisition-marketing initiatives that break through the clutter and drive revenue.
- Build robust, multi-channel lead generation programs. Develop and execute integrated multi-channel (digital, social, email, events, print) acquisition marketing campaigns and relevant content to grow the sales pipeline and deliver revenue.
- Manage and execute digital campaigns. Deploy digital marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com and Marketo, as well as various marketing channels including webinars, email, website, social and third-party publications, partners and industry associations.
- Track and manage marketing KPIs. Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs, including marketing sourced, marketing attribution to pipeline, revenue, average selling price, and time to close and experience testing for pre-launch evaluations. Understand and implement the marketing waterfall and sales funnel process. Build and deploy data driven models to track ROI/and marketing effectiveness.
- Develop market-leading creative. Work with creative and digital teams, both internal and external agencies, to develop marketing content, campaign assets and sales enablement assets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships. Work closely with cross-functional teams (product, corporate marketing, vertical sales) and other business & association partners to create and execute marketing programs and develop relationships critical for success.
- Manage budget. Manage and report on budget and expenses in detail, liaison with finance partners, and coordinate overall EBPP Marketing budget input from marketing directors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong budget management and marketing analytics experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Ability to work and thrive in a large matrix organization
- Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform experience required; Marketo preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- 8-10 years Field Marketing or equivalent lead generation experience
- 25% travel as needed to attend business meetings, shows and events