SALES DEVELOPMENT REP
JOB TYPE: Part-time; Contractor Position
HIRING SALES DEVELOPMENT REP JOB DESCRIPTION
Hiring an inside sales rep / lead development professional. We are seeking a high energy and motivated individual for a part-time lead development /inside sales representative position. This individual will be responsible for delivering high quality B2B sales appointments for our internal team.
Are you an individual that has no fear of rejection? Do you see the word “no” as an opportunity to turn it into a “yes”? Do you smile while you dial?
Do you desire a flexible work schedule and enjoy working from home? Are you looking for something to keep your mind sharp and to regularly communicate with adults but don’t need a six-figure income?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Marketing Mob is a marketing recruitment and staffing company who is seeking a high energy and motivated individual for a part-time lead development /inside sales representative position. This individual will be responsible for delivering high quality B2B sales appointments for our internal team.
This is a pivotal role within our organization, being solely responsible for the company’s inside sales and lead generation function. It will be crucial to the growth of the business, offering a great way to make an impact without being committed to a full-time schedule.
Ultimate goal is to qualify new business opportunities and book appointments for outside sales representatives through phone and email communication. This individual will be responsible for bringing on new business to the organization by:
- Working with CEO to develop a list of 100 targeted accounts
- Finding and building a list of prospects within those targeted accounts and engaging them efficiently with ongoing outreach and nurture activities
- Effectively contacting database of prospects through phone and email, reaching out to 30-40 contacts each day to generate 8-10 meetings per week
- Executing immediate response and follow-up on Inbound marketing leads and helping to nurture those leads through the buyer journey
- Utilizing Hubspot CRM:
- Inputting, maintaining and building upon contact data and communication tracking
- Creating and executing sales email sequences and setting automated follow-up communication via email or phone
- Maintaining a clean data set and cleansing/purging accordingly
- Keeping an aggressive and organized schedule
- Developing and maintaining a structured pipeline
- Regularly communicating progress to sales and marketing executives.
- Must possess fearless ability to communicate with senior to mid-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies and marketing agencies
- Ability to recognize buying signals, handle objections, probe effectively to uncover information, and more
- 1-3 years of phone-based telemarketing or inside sales experience
- A firm believer in sales 2.0 philosophy with an understanding of the buying process
- Excellent ability to farm social media sites and other web vehicles to find relevant prospects and contact information
- Possesses a mature, professional, confident phone personality
- Prior experience in selling marketing services or staffing/recruiting solutions is a major plus
- Exhibits creativity and good judgment in communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to absorb, retain and effectively use pertinent client and sales-lead information
- Possesses integrity and the ability to handle sensitive financial and personnel information in a confidential manner
- Capable of working independently with a strong sense of urgency and is well organized with the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- General computer skills; MS Office, CRMs, PPT, etc.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree
This is a part-time, 1099 contractor engagement that is paid by hourly rate plus bonuses earned on each job opportunity that is filled.