JOB TYPE: Full-time; Direct-hire
LOCATION: Onsite Atlanta
COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
On behalf of our communications agency client, we are on the hunt for a smart, solid writer with consulting or agency experience to develop, execute, measure and improve all aspects of multiple client’s internal communications initiatives in a B2B environment.
This is a full-time position and the individual must be an experienced communications expert ready to join a full-service communications agency team. This new team member will come with experience in creating, implementing and overseeing communications programs that effectively engage employees as well as describe and promote an organization and its products.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the communications consultant include but are not limited to: employee engagement, restructuring of internal communications programs and departments, build out communications capacity, generating corporate emails, executive communications, Intranet content, press releases, script writing, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works in an integrated communications environment; develops and executes plans that advance client goals
- Ideates, develops and edits high-quality, creative content including, web/intranet articles, news releases, fact sheets, bylined articles, pitch letters, Q&A’s, social media content and general client correspondence
- Understands competitive markets and can develop communication recommendations to help clients stay ahead of their competition
- Ensures deadlines are met while handling multiple projects
COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience writing about technical topics would be helpful
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility that lends itself to excellent client relations and service
- An exceptional writer and creative thinker
- Ability to navigate through an environment of change – and demonstrates ability to see and create opportunities
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed team with dispersed colleagues and client contacts
- Ability to integrate research and creative work concepts into account activity
- BA degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English or PR-related discipline
- Able to work and deliver with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management and engagement skills
- Able to develop and execute strategic plans and calendars that integrate with account scopes, activities, content and programs
- Ability to herd cats