CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: President
JOB TYPE: Full-time; Direct-hire
LOCATION: Onsite Atlanta
On behalf of our marketing agency client, we are searching for a full-time super star to take our clients’ inbound marketing and digital marketing programs to the next level. The Client Success Manager is the front line of our client relationships – ensuring that we meet and exceed client expectations while delivering each client’s program within agreed timeframes, and within budget.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for leading a team to develop, execute, measure and improve each aspect of the client’s marketing services, including strategic approaches, content creation, integrated campaigns, inbound programs, and lead generation tactics. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in B2B marketing with a concentration in digital demand generation, including marketing automation, email best practices, website design, social media, SEO, PPC, content creation, market research and strategy development.
Do you have that special spark – that “it” factor? Do you possess the confidence, warmth, intelligence and drive to do great work – working with and through others? If so, and if you have the qualifications listed below then we want you on our team!
- Oversees full scope of assigned client accounts and is responsible for client satisfaction and execution of program deliverables.
- Measure, track, and report results and adjust programs to continually improve program performance.
- Assist in the development of strategic marketing plans for each client.
- Use marketing automation platform to optimize clients’ lead generation and lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, and social media channels.
- Provide ongoing program communications and lead meetings across both internal and client teams, confidently working with all levels of the client and internal organization.
- Manage relationships with internal team members, contractors and vendors.
- Coordinate the activities of supporting team members for all client deliverables.
- Continuously monitors the health of each client relationship, taking appropriate actions to reinforce the positive, and address and reverse any negatives.
- Conduct and provide insights for various marketing research projects, including areas such as: as SEO, buyer personas, competitor analyses and content audits.
- Assist with and execute assigned marketing initiatives.
- Participate in monthly contribution to the blog, and help develop thought-leadership content pieces.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- 7+ years B2B marketing experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing programs.
- Proven success building and managing digital demand generation programs
- Client facing experience (either in an agency or for a corporate marketing group) and a strong understanding of client success and client health.
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing, marketing automation, social media, SEO, PPC, blog writing, content creation and reporting.
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems (WordPress), and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot).
- Experience with tracking, analyzing and reporting/communicating various analytics, metrics and goals in relation to inbound marketing efforts.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Program management experience coordinating a variety of internal and external team members to deliver program components on time and within budget.
- Ability to interact with a diverse team and champion projects across the organization.
- Independent self-starter who can set and manage goals, juggle shifting priorities and priorities, and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace, under tight deadlines.
- Positive, and solutions-oriented personality.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order to apply for this position, you must join The Marketing Mob community. It’s free! In the community, you can search for and apply for open full-time and freelance positions as well as keep all of your applications organized and in one place. You can also collaborate with your peers in The Marketing Mob Slack Channel. We also offer premium features for a nominal monthly fee.
New to The Mob