JOB TYPE: Full-time; Direct-hire
LOCATION: Onsite Atlanta
On behalf of our marketing agency client, we’re looking for an AE that understands the basics (and the nuance) of being an agency account person (strategy & relationship) and the fundamentals of B2B. Be able to demonstrate that you have staying power and how you grew your clients and your skills in the first 5+ years of your career. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only. You must:
- Demonstrate strong, brief, persuasive written communication
- Possess strong judgment and instinct about nuances of client communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
- Understand (and pry out of clients) their business and marketing challenge to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell creative through.
- Take client feedback and input, pushing in a responsible way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the creative team can solve those challenges. (If you are a client’s yes man . . . or an aspiring creative . . .this isn’t the job for you.)
- Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
- Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for Websites, Multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
- Write creative briefs, participate in kick-off/download meetings for the creative team, and obtain client feedback/approvals to project strategies. Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines either directly or when appropriate through other Account and Agency leaders working with those clients day-to-day.
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and clients.
- Often serve as marketing strategist, specialist, planner and project manager.
- Collect constant feedback from clients on performance of campaigns and marketing activities for publication in case studies.
- Be a part of a team that continues to expand their skills and grow, and prove this by understanding the agency philosophy and honing your approach based on the way we approach B2B marketing and integrated communications.
We look forward to hearing from you. We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence. About Us: We love our team and our clients. We are an award-winning full-service, B2B agency. Our principals have helped over 200 firms from Fortune 20 companies to early stage, high-growth ventures over the last 22 years. We help clients with branding, marketing strategy, product launches, lead generation, interactive, social media, internal communications and more.
In addition to being great with our clients this is an amazing place to work. Our employee survey for Best Places to work showed 100% of employees said “The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource.” We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days. We’re a young group with a seasoned approach. This is a great place to learn and feel you’re making a difference while developing your skills and professional profile. We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, pet benefits, onsite gym, telecommuter tax credit, company quarterly/annual bonus opportunity & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that’s great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order to apply for this position, you must join The Marketing Mob community. It’s free! In the community, you can search for and apply for open full-time and freelance positions as well as keep all of your applications organized and in one place. You can also collaborate with your peers in The Marketing Mob Slack Channel. We also offer premium features for a nominal monthly fee.